Monday, 21 March 2016

THE BLACK VEST



Vests are an integral part of my outerwear especially during Spring and Fall. My love for vests is never ending.
 It's another piece of clothing that is versatile and
can be styled with a lot of other pieces in your wardrobe . 

Throw it over a dress to add that extra layer of style to your look or wear it over jeans and a top/ T-shirt for a chic look.

 Add this to your must try list because I am sure, just like me, you will always be able to count on this flattering outwear to do your wardrobe unlimited favours.

-"From my perspective"
____________________








Top- Myer 
Vest- Bardot 
Jeans- Zara
Bag- Kate Spade New York 
Watch- Michael Kors 
Sunglasses- Dior
Shoes- Wittner 


_________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Page Next Page Home