Saturday, 26 March 2016

THE CHIC CULOTTES



So, I have been a late adopter of the culotte trend but once I started wearing it, all I see during my shopping trips is culottes.
I always thought these wide leg pants will be tricky but
now I can take my culottes look from day to night without changing much. I have even worn them to work (yes, its possible)

Culottes are my go to alternative to a dress or a skirt during fall for an evening look to avoid the chill. Just add a fancy clutch and bold lip colour.

In addition, I can show off the slimmest part of my body- the ankles. I simply slip into the heels that I usually wear with my evening dress.

I didn't go overboard with accessories or the top as the patterned culottes are the focus of this whole outfit. I believe in keeping it minimal and chic at the same time. 

For some casual fun, I will usually wear a cropped t-shirt, sneakers and accessories with a bucket bag.

So ladies, go style this trend in whatever way you want. If you get the culottes with a stretchy waistband (bonus points)- eat your way through that lovely brunch buffet or a three course meal without breaking a sweat. 

-"From my perspective"
____________________










Top- Zara 
Culottes- Bardot 
Bag- Zara
Clutch- Kate Spade New York
Watch- Burberry 
Sunglasses- Dior
Shoes- Cotton On



_________________________________


2 comments:

  1. Hei Neha.....you are fashionistaa...love to see your posts and you inspire me to dress well!!
    but the problem is I am a plus size and you are a 0 size so please advise me about culottes on plus size girls!!

    Lots of Love
    Nidhi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nidhi for your kind words. I promise to take that feedback on board xx

      Delete

Previous Page Next Page Home