Wednesday, 16 March 2016

THE LOOK: WHITE JEANS



I have been looking forward to wearing this top for almost 4 weeks. I just couldn't work out the perfect combination.
The solution I found? White jeans!
I usually wear white jeans with
either a chambray top or something darker but then again I love experimenting. 
This top is super comfy and vertical stripes are always flattering.

Some of my girlfriends dread wearing white jeans however, I am a big advocate of this versatile piece in my wardrobe.
It is super easy to go from a day look to a night look without getting out of these wonder jeans- all year round.
  • During summer, I usually would go for a light / dark grey t-shirt with open toe black/ tan sandals and change into a black top and some accessories for the night.
  • During fall and winter,  I usually opt for an oversized sweater and tan boots.
  • A fitted navy blazer works very well for a day at work and change that to a black leather jacket for drinks and dinner.
  • A causal look you ask- just add a plaid shirt and team it up with your chucks.

As you can tell, I love my white jeans. Just remember to buy a thick pair.

-"From my perspective"
____________________








Top- Zara
Jeans- Seed Heritage 
Bag- Tory Burch
Watch- Michael Kors 
Shoes- French Connection 


_________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Page Next Page Home