Wednesday, 30 March 2016

THE PIN STRIPE


For years I thought that Pinstripes are just a part of work wear and then these drop (dead gorgeous) silk pants changed my mind. 

They are my current favourite and
if you see me wearing it multiple times during fall it’s because of their versatility. 

These pants even inspired me to buy a Navy Pin Stripe Blazer that I have worn for my formal and casual look.

There is just something about the Navy Pinstripe that makes these pants a required addition to my wardrobe. They are a fun alternative to a pair of black pants and generally the vertical stripes help elongate the body frame. 

When it comes to tops, you can choose from a variety of options to take the pinstripe pants from day to night.

I usually like dressing these down as a part of a casual outfit for a lunch date however for work, I like to add a blazer.

If you love adding a pop of colour to your outfit, try a bright colour top with a cute pair of sandals or a fitted V neck bold colour sweater with black boots. I added a blush Blazer and peep toes to soften the look.

For a night look, add a silk camisole, strappy black heels and a clutch. Accessorise with some pearls for a softer look or necklace for a bold look.

It is so easy to make this outfit fun, cute and flirty!!

-"From my perspective"
____________________








Top- Witchery
Pants- Seed Heritage
Blazer- Target Collection
Cardigan- Forever New
Bag- Kate Spade New York
Watch- Marc Jacobs
Sunglasses- Ray Ban
Shoes- French Connection


_________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Page Next Page Home