Monday, 4 April 2016

IT'S BLACK, IT'S TAN!!!



Outfit transitioning from Summer to Fall can arguably be tough especially when you live in Melbourne. I’m sure it comes by no surprise that I love these leather look pants as they look (and feel) super comfy. 

Just like my previous posts, its the versatility of these slouchy but tailored leather pants that makes them a staple item in my wardrobe. You can easily dress them up or keep them super casual like I did.

Leather pants have got a certain trendiness about it which makes you feel sophisticated and rockstar like, all in one.
Frankly, anything looks good paired with them.

A perfect going out look can be achieved with a tucked in white shirt, a blazer and strappy heels.

More tops options, you ask?- (Silk) blouses, chunky sweaters, denim shirts or a simple casual t-shirt. 

Unlimited shoes options- Stiletto pumps for a more sexy sophisticated look, ballet flats/ brogues for a classy simple look. Now that you ask, yes, you can even pair them with sneakers for a sporty chic look. 

I love adding something edgy to my all black look- whether its gold accessories (for a night look) or cut out brogues and hat that I added to this outfit (for a casual look). 

Leather is a super trend for fall and don’t worry you can get a lot of use out of it. This material will take you everywhere. The possibilities are just endless!


-"From my perspective"
____________________









Top- Kookai
Pants- Sportsgirl
Watch- Michael Kors
Sunglasses- Dior So Real
Shoes- Seed Heritage


_________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Page Next Page Home