Saturday, 14 May 2016

THE ESSENTIAL SHIRT DRESS




Hola amigos!

So Melbourne winter is finally here but this cute shirt dress that I recently got deserved a new post on this nice sunny winter day. So, I braved the weather (it's chilly) to soak up all the Vitamin D and wear my dress before I have to put it away for next 3 months.

So,what is a shirt dress?-  Shirt dress is simply an oversized long shirt.


This dress stood out for me due to the asymmetric hemline and the pockets. Now who would say no to pockets in a dress #winningalltheway

I love how it works for any occasion and is flattering on almost every body type. It is one of those no-fuss, required pieces in your wardrobe that can be effortlessly styled. 
It can easily be dressed up or dressed down. 

How to take this look from day to night?- You can achieve a casual simple day look by teaming it up with a pair of sandals or sneakers. 
For a glammed up night look, just add a pair of strappy heeled sandals.

How to wear a shirt dress to work?- A shirt dress may seem casual, but it can easily be worn to work. Just add a blazer or a leather jacket.

Accessories- Accessorise with a long necklace and a nice thin belt around the waist to add shape.


-"From my perspective"
___________________










(I bought this dress from Myer just a few days ago however unfortunately, Myer online doesn't let you search Pilgrim)
Shoes- Adidas 
Watch- Michael Kors (similar here)


_________________________________





No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Page Next Page Home