Saturday, 28 May 2016

WHITE DOES IT FOR ME




Happy Saturday readers.

I wanted to share with you my new love- the all white outfit. I have never feared wearing white in summer but during fall / winter, it's a whole another story. Its like the colours just vanish from my wardrobe and I shift my focus to black and grey tones.

White is a timeless shade, but to pull off a successful all white look, you need to put together pieces in different textures and make a chic outfit.

Another thing you can do is, use different shades of white together in one outfit. The overall effect is still outstanding.
An all white outfit is more eye- catching then an all black look.

So, for me, white is the new (luxurious) black! 

Just to give this outfit some edginess, I added this (shimmery) clutch and bright nails. 
A lot of people like to team black with white and I think adding black creates it own kind of sophistication. If you don't want to add black and you are one of the colour lovers, You can use some colourful accessories to add some quirkiness to the outfit.

If you are someone like me, who thought white on white doesn't usually work in fall/ winter, go ahead and try this trend. I can promise you won't be disappointed. 
The key is to keep it simple!

- From my perspective
___________________









Culottes- Seed Heritage (similar here)
Top- Glue Store (Lulu & Rose) (similar here & here (ASOS))
Bag- Kate Spade New York
Watch- Burberry
Mules- Myer (Urban Soul)


_________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Page Next Page Home