Saturday, 11 June 2016

CAPE IT, DON'T WEAR IT



I love visiting Sydney and the beautiful weather always makes me appreciate it even more.
When in Sydney, you can easily do things like coat draping without feeling the chill (don't know why they even call it Winter in Sydney).  

I draped this gorgeous new coat over my shoulders and felt it was chicest way of wearing the coat (or not wearing the coat) and still being warm. 
While seeking something special to add to your everyday look, slip on your coat as a cape in a colour that stands out (like this hunter green). It pairs with everything from jeans to a dress and also allows your arms to peek out, just a little, to show off your accessories or your knitwear (I would have added a knitwear to this look if I was in Melbourne).

I assumed that I will struggle with keeping the coat draped for long but surprisingly, I wore it like this for the whole afternoon without letting it drop (it did try to slip once when I waved to a friend). 

I always wished I had a real cape like Batman (I will obviously be the Batgirl) but for now, I will just live with the cape look
Did I hear you say, you have a real cape? Then by all means wear it.

Until then don't be afraid to try this look, it looks relaxed yet still on trend. 
Trust me, you will make a stunning impression!!

-From my perspective 
____________________










Top-Kookai Australia
Pants- Seed Heritage
Shoes- Seed Heritage 
Coat- Topshop 
Bag- Kate Spade New York
Watch- Michael Kors
Sunglasses- Dior So Real


________________________________







No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Page Next Page Home