Saturday, 4 June 2016

THE RELAXED JUMPER DRESS



I am loving this burgundy (currently my fav colour) addition to my wardrobe. It's practical and keeps me snug during the Melbourne chill. The jumper dresses are currently on trend and you can easily take this look from work during the day to a pub for a few drinks in the
evening. 

My favourite thing about this dress is the slouchy neck and did I mention the colour? I wore it with a leather jacket and ankle boots for a casual look. Some jumper dresses can be quite shapeless, so try a belt to cinch the waist. 

These dresses can also be worn under coats with a cosy scarf on a cold night. 

A jumper dress is a very chic option for winter. I was surprised with myself when I bought this dress as it's different from my usual winter look but then I thought a dress and I will still be warm, can it get any better then this? 


- From my perspective
___________________







Dress- Forever new
(Few options- here & here)
Boots- Wittner
Bag- Mon Purse
Jacket- Zara (similar here)
Watch- Burberry


_________________________________





No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Page Next Page Home