Sunday, 31 July 2016

THE FRILL KNIT


Bell sleeves is big this year and I bought this top as it's very feminine and combines the current bell sleeves trend with these dramatic frills and who doesn't like a bit of drama. It's like we are back in 70's and lovin' it.

I am sure you are seeing these sleeves everywhere- on tops, capes, blouses, dresses and even jumpers (I shared a look with bell sleeves jumper a few days ago, click here if you missed it).

 I love sharing pieces that can be taken from day to night effortlessly. Depending on the type of top, it can be a part of your weekend casual look with ripped jeans, your office attire with pants as well as part of your night out with a pencil skirt.

I bought this knit because it combines the current trend and my personal liking for the colour white. 

Yes, before you start asking, I promise to pair it with a pair of culottes and add volume to volume. Will share another look on "Daily Details" soon.

Scroll down to see the two looks that I am currently wearing in this freezing Melbourne weather. Hopefully, sun will shine on us again and I can combine this versatile top with shorts/ skirts. 

 As I always say, think about three looks that you can create before buying something new and trust me, the options with bell sleeves trend is endless. 


- From my perspective
___________________

P.S.- The top is still available in selected Seed Heritage stores but not online.
Ask for the "frill crepe knit".
The Zara heels are currently on sale and are perfect for fall/ spring. Try and get your hands on it. 


Look 1-


Look 2- 


Look 1-
Top- Seed Heritage (Similar here and here)
Jeans- Pull & Bear (similar here)
Black Heels- Aldo Shoes
Bag- Mon Purse

Look 2-
Top- Seed Heritage (Similar here and here)
Shoes- Zara (similar here)
Sunglasses- Ray Ban Clubmaster


___________________________________










7 comments:

  1. Love the entire look! Need that top.
    Xx, Raysa
    www.stylebyraysa.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combo!!! I love that top!! ��

    Riozelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing in all these frills. Always slaying it girl. XX

    ReplyDelete

Previous Page Next Page Home