Sunday, 3 July 2016

THE WHITE PEPLUM SHIRT




Don't you love it when you find that puuurfect white shirt and you love everything about it? You love how it fits & looks on you and the fact that it can be styled in more ways then one. 

Every time I buy something, I try and think of minimum three ways it can be worn. If I can think of three ways, you can't stop me from buying it.

It's good to have pieces in your wardrobe that be can mixed 'n' matched to create multiple outfits instead of buying something that will only create one outfit.

I had been on a look out for a perfect white cotton shirt for almost a month and then I came across this gorgeous piece from Seed Heritage (can't find it online) that was a fabulous alternative to the usual white shirts I had in my wardrobe. How could I say no? 

As soon as I tried this shirt, I knew it can be styled very easily with skinny jeans or leggings as it nips at the waist and has a flowy bottom. 
What I wanted to do was, create a perfect weekend outfit as well so I also paired it with boyfriend jeans & brogues and I loved that result!!

Keep scrolling to see all the three looks that I created with yet another versatile addition to my wardrobe.

I think a white shirt is a wardrobe staple that never goes out of style.
- From my perspective
____________________


Look 1- Sling a coat
Pair it with skinny jeans, ankle boots and a long wool coat in this cold weather.

Top- Seed Heritage 
(similar here, here & here)
Jeans- Zara
Coat- Bardot (similar here)

(P.S.- I love the tassles on these suede ankle boots)


Look 2- Monochrome
Add a pair of skinny leather leggings/ pants and wear a leather jacket on top.
This look for perfect for a nice dinner with friends.


Top- Seed Heritage
(similar herehere & here)
Pants- Sportsgirl

Shoes- Wittner


Look 3- Casual 'n' Fun!!
Boyfriend jeans 'n' brogues + a leather jacket = the weekend chic look!!


Top- Seed Heritage
(similar herehere & here)
Jeans- Zara
Leather Jacket- Zara UK


_______________________________________










1 comment:

  1. Such a cute shirt! Love how you styled it.
    xx Su
    www.missminussized.com

    ReplyDelete

Previous Page Next Page Home