Sunday, 7 August 2016

MARSALA


Happy Sunday Style Lovers.

I have been waiting to share my love for marsala. You can call it plum/ burgundy/ oxblood.

This colour is rich, electric and playful while still being earthy. At the same time, it adds a touch of class. I am so happy that we are now seeing some colours being included in our winter wardrobe colour palette. Marsala sounds like major inspiration for a lot of brands and will not be leaving the shelves anytime soon.

Colour combinations- 
The strong colour pairing can bring out the boldness in your outfit and neutrals can soften the look.

Black or dark green for a dramatic look
White for a more feminine look.
Grey for a more natural look.

Try and choose the combinations that you are comfortable with. You won't know what you are comfortable with, unless you try it.

Accessory lovers- 
Add gold/silver, whatever you fancy. You can take this look from day to night by adding a pair of stilettos and that sparkle from your jewellery box.

This is a colour that anyone can add to their collection (male/ female) and be on trend. 


- From my perspective
____________________


P.S.- Scroll to the bottom to shop this entire look. 



Jeans- Forever New
Watch- Witchery
Sunglasses- Dior





______________________________________

3 comments:

  1. Super cute look! Love your sweater, beautiful color.
    Happy weekend beauty!
    Xx, Raysa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey... Autumn is coming soon.. I agree I need this in my closet... You look great dear. XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. You pull off this color so well Neha! I have the hardest time wearing white jeans and I love them on you!! You look beautiful baby girl! Lots of love Tanvi

    ReplyDelete

Previous Page Next Page Home