Sunday, 28 August 2016

THE TUXEDO DRESS


Happy Sunday style lovers!

Today's post is all about dressing a tuxedo in a very feminine way. For me, it was a grander take on a LBD. These dresses are an amazing multi-functional wardrobe statement pieces for the reason that they can be worn solo or as a blazer over a pair of jeans or a skirt. I promise to upload some looks where I have worn this as an outerwear.

There is actually a little story behind me buying this tux dress. I saw this at Kookai Australia a few times and ignored it but you know what they say (by they, I mean me)- when it's meant to be, it will find a way into your wardrobe. The long sleeves made me want to buy this dress even more as it's perfect for Melbourne's unpredictable weather.
 
The collared V-neck dress is a relaxed fit and that's another reason I was pulled towards it (no fear of showing a bloated stomach after a few glasses of cosmo). I added a black lace cami for a little glam look and wore it with heels for a fashionable day to night look. You can also wear it with ankle strap heels and some metallic accessories.

This little black dress is classy and sassy!!

- From my perspective
____________________





So many places where you can get your hands on this dress.




_____________________________________

2 comments:

  1. I am loving this chic tuxedo dress Neha!! You are always on point with your styling!!Love -Tanvi www.kapofstyle.co

    ReplyDelete

Previous Page Next Page Home