Sunday, 11 September 2016

SUEDE PANTS


Work pants can be really tricky to find if you don't want to wear the same black and navy pants to work everyday. I love wearing pants so I am always on the hunt for the next beautiful pair that I can wear to work as well as when I go out.

It is so important to find the pair that makes you feel comfortable, is stylish and fits perfectly. I saw these pants In Seed Heritage and immediately fell in love. As these pants were a relaxed fit, it was perfect to have these tassels that I could tie around the waist. The pants are a perfect ankle length and can be paired with stilettos.

I paired it with my favourite Seed Heritage extreme bell sleeves top which is perfect for spring/ fall. 

Another great option can be wearing it with a stripy blouse and ankle strap sandals in a little warmer weather or a nice burgundy body suit with black pumps if you are going out for a few drinks.

Hope you all like this look and are already searching for your new suede pants.

-From my perspective
____________________



Top- Seed Heritage
Shoes- Kardashian Kollection
Watch- Burberry

___________________________________________








No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Page Next Page Home