Sunday, 25 September 2016

THE STATEMENT NECKLACE



Happy Weekend friends!

I am so excited to share that I've teamed up with jewelrybean to bring you this very beautiful and intricate piece of jewellery. 
I wanted to get this blogpost up as soon as possible so that you all can use my code "Neha20" to get 20% off on your order.

Choosing this necklace was very hard, why? Visit their website and you will know. Their collection is so vast and it's hard to decide.
I ended up choosing this "Urban Chic Bib Necklace" (product code QD142) as it is quite a statement piece. 

I wore it with grey top for the first look and white shirt for the second and it made the whole outfit stand out.

I am currently in love with lace culottes especially with summer just round the corner, they are perfect because they can be dressed up for a night out and can also be dressed casually with a cotton tee for a perfect day look.

This white cold shoulder shirt is my favourite. I am so glad I found it- its cotton (my favourite material) and it's cold shoulder. If you have been following me on Instagram and here on my Blog, you would know how much I love cold shoulder tops.

Hope you like both the looks.

Scroll down to shop both these looks.

- From my perspective
___________________


Necklace- Jewelrybean
Culottes- Decjuba (available in store)
Grey Top- Kookai Australia (old)
White Shirt- Sportsgirl
Heels- Sportsgirl

________________________________










9 comments:

  1. The one with the white shirt is my top favourite. Everything about that outfit is just beyond beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking for a bib necklace to wear with tee shirt and party. This one is absolutely beautify. I love the entire outfit my love :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your necklace hun! so pretty xo, sharon

    http://www.stylelullaby.com/fashion/getting-ready-holidays-jenni-kayne/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous neckpiece! Loved the culottes. they are soo comfy :) Have a great week!

    Monika | www.palateforstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful looks dear and really awesome necklace.Its a perfect piece for any occasion.
    Have a good day!
    Xoxo Eva
    The Mermaid Fashion - "Whereover you go, go with all your heart."
    http://www.themermaidfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the two ways you styled these pieces! So gorg, Neha!
    xx Su
    www.missminussized.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful looks babe :) I love the statement necklace, and the way you've styled it :*:*
    xx
    https://lovelaceandlouboutins.com/2016/10/05/make-me-chic-with-little-white-dress/

    ReplyDelete

Previous Page Next Page Home