Sunday, 20 November 2016

LET'S TALK POM POM AND COLOURS


Hello gorgeous people, sorry I've been MIA and haven't posted anything for almost a month but if you follow me on Instagram, I hope I kept you entertained with my travel updates.

Now that I am back in Melbourne and we are well and truely into spring, I wanted to share with you a summary look inspired by my recent trip to Santorini (I promise to write a post soon about my trip, so much to share).

We all know how on trend the big sleeves are right now, hence, this dress and yes, it does hide all the bulging areas that I gained due to my amazing vacay (not complaining). 
The dress is also lined with shorts so it's kinda jumpsuit under a dress. 

My cute pom pom sandals is the only thing I bought in Santorini (yeah I was surprised too!!).  They are colourful (read- perfect for spring and summer) and made out of beautiful soft leather. 
There is a proof on my Instagram where Mr Hubby caught me admiring them (yes, I refer to my shoes as "them").

Not to forget my beautiful exclusive clutch. It's super special and very close to my heart. Its from my beautiful friend's label RARA. 
Every piece in her collection is exclusive, no two pieces are the same. This is not a sponsored post, I just love her pieces so much as they reflect her bubbly personality. 

So, this summer, pair your accessories and colourful sandals with something plain and simple and obviously with massive sleeves!!

- From my perspective 
__________________

P.S.- Scroll till the end to shop this look 


Dress- Zara
Shoes- Similar here (by Wittner)
Bag- RARA collection (available here & here)

____________________________________________












1 comment:

  1. The clutch is so pretty, it's fine to take a break sometimes and I love your Instagram page.

    Www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete

Previous Page Next Page Home