Monday, 12 December 2016

Time to fall in LOVE with JORD



So, Christmas came early in our house....


This beautiful Zebrawood & Navy watch was what we celebrated this weekend. 
I say we, because I ordered this watch for myself and once my dear hubby laid his eyes on it, he was like- "oh you know, just imagine how great it would look if I wear it to my work Christmas party with the blue suit. I promise, I won't ask for a Christmas present"
I very reluctantly let him try the watch.

About half an hour later (while he continued wearing this beautiful watch), I take a peek at his laptop and there he was on the JORD website looking for a watch for himself. I just had an inward smile because he was looking at one of their new collection watches that I was eyeing too. 

Jord creates timepieces that are timeless and versatile. 

I remember the first time I visited their website, I couldn't believe their creativity with Wood. Someone was making attractive wooden watches that can be worn from work to a casual night out with friends, its a #winner #definitelymystyle.

If you are like me and you leave your Christmas shopping till the last minute, Jord watches has got your covered. They are still helping out lazy buggers like us by  getting these beautiful watches delivered on time for Christmas. 

You want more?- Ok, let's talk personalising your present- you can get these timepieces engraved with a special message to your special someone. I am a sucker for everything personalised, so this got me super excited.

Still want more?-  Click here is your instant $25 e-gift code. Christmas deals can't get any more sweeter then this.

Happy shopping!!


Jord Watches - here
Zebrawood & Navy- here
$25 off instant Gift code- here







-From my perspective
___________________

“This post was sponsored by JORD Wood Watches”




Wooden Wristwatch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Page Next Page Home